My Family. In SL, RL and My Heart!

Today I did something I haven't done in a really long time.

I hung out with my moms.

Moms? Yes there are two of them.

So I am really fortunate in that my actual real life mother also plays SL, and I get to spend time with her, which I absolutely love, since she is as far from me geographically as is possible without leaving the continental US. My other mother has been in my life since I was 13 years old. Always on the other side of the computer, always there if I needed advise, or to cry to someone. Always being there for me when I needed a mom, but was too much of a teenager to go to my actual mother. What great fortune that both of my moms love each other! Like in a totally heterosexual way, but it's pretty great to have the two people you value most in your life as sources of guidance and wisdom, and love also be best friends! So today we hung out and played games (I kicked both their asses brutally) and then went to a show. Perfect!




Comments

Popular Posts