happy Rez Day To Me!

Holy hell... has it really been 10 years?
I mean I guess it has been, and sometimes it feels like so much longer, but today it feels like no time at all. I think about how great of an opportunity it is for me to be able to interact with my moms, to have made so many friends, to work and laugh and play in this little world.


To have met my lovely husband Trey, and to have the chance to get to know him, and like him, love him, marry him. It is just.. there aren't any words.
I am so eternally grateful to all my family at BittR.End. To all my friends who have been with me for all 10 years, to my RL family that I have with me here, and to all the people that helped me along the way.
From building things, to taking photographs, and owning a club, performing live music, DJing, hosting, exploring. I have done all of these things, and there are still so many more things to do and learn and discover.
More events to attend, more shops to spend too much money at, more shoes to buy, more musicians to hear, more music to write, more photographs to take, more new developments to get used to...
To be honest it can seem a little overwhelming at times, but it's all worth it knowing that on the other side, are all the things that make my second life worth living.
I can't wait for all the years left to come!
Happy 10 year anniversary on the grid to me, and thank you so much to everyone who came out to celebrate!




Comments

Popular Posts