Caught in the Rain and Wandering Around

So I wanted to  go back to Ironwood today to do more pictures in the same outfit, but fate decided differently, and I ended up wandering around a random sim.
It was really pretty, and I had a lovely time exploring.
I found some really pretty scenery, but the poses in the furniture left something to be desired.
 I generally just used my own poses, which worked out in such a pretty place
 After I snapped a few pictures my mother finally signed in so we could do our annual mother daughter pictures. 
 I picked the outfit and the shoes, and we styled our hair together.
 She had this build up on her land as a skybox, and it had a really amazing rain effect.
 i found this pose in my inventory and it was so perfect
 These are some of the best pictures we have done together.
I am really very lucky to have my mother in this life with me.

Comments

Popular Posts