In Trouble with Andover

Lately I have been frequenting a little spot called Trouble. It's just a hang out spot for lifestylers, and it is quickly becoming my favorite. 

In my musings there I have made a friend, who was gracious enough to let me take pictures of him today, some at trouble, and some elsewhere for his new profile picture. 

I didn't have access to all my editing tools, so these aren't as cleans as I would like them to be, but I may retouch them at a later time. 

Over all I had a good time taking these pictures and am grateful that he allowed me to take them. 


What I am wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara v4.1
Hands: Maitreya Bento Hands
Feet: Maitreya Lara Feet
Head: Catwa Catya V2.10
Hair: Lock & Tuft Ames
Make Up: [ POUT ] Gothic Princess
Top: Blueberry - Caiti - Bra
Bottoms: Blueberry - Caiti - Panties / R3 - Esky Harness Skirt
Shoes: fri. Sadie Platforms in Midnight
Necklace: ::NOIR:: Furiosa Choker
Earrings: Austris - Potion Gacha #5
Cigarette: Nikotin Vintage Holder

Comments

Popular Posts