I'm Not Your Babe



 It has been about a week since I did photos, so I decided, today was the day! To get ready I hit up the Suicide Dollz Event to get the main parts of this outfit then I took off in search of a place.
 One of my favorite clothing lines is on a sim that while it doesn't get much traffic is actually really well put together. So I took the majority of my pictures today at R3volt City.
 The rest I took at my new home Trouble Tavern.
 I have recently set up a house on their attached region, and have been spending most of my down time hanging out there.
 So if you haven't been to R3volt, I highly recommend it, both for their very well constructed clothing, and for the sim.
 Make sure to drop a few coins in their donation buckets while you wander to help keep the sim alive.
 As for Trouble, it is an Adult rated sim, with a kink focus, but it is very tasteful, there is a campfire area outside that is where most everyone hangs out.
 Like I said, I just put up a house there, so expect pictures of that soon.
Thanks for reading folks! Until next time!

What I am wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara v4.1
Hands: Maitreya Bento Hands
Feet: Maitreya Lara Feet
Head: Catwa Catya V2.10
Hair: Wasabi Pills Marin
Make Up: [ POUT ] Gothic Princess
Top: JACKALOPE - With Love Crop Tee - NotYourBabe
Bottoms: JACKALOPE - Clarissa Leggings - RedCheck
Shoes: {Livalle} Chyna - Lace up Platform Boot
Necklace: {Lenore} Scarlett Choker
Earrings: Austris - Taffy's Anchor Earring
Septum Ring: BALACLAVA!! Apollo Spetum Ring [Silver]
Glasses: !::Delistore::! Delicia Glasses

Comments

Popular Posts