I'm Calling From The Diner.. The Diner on the Corner... I Ordered Two Coffees.. One is for You.

I woke up this morning to a text from my mother. She said, if I had time, she wanted to take photos with me today. She cautioned that we would need to go do some gacha's first. 
I had no idea how cute her idea was! There were these little waitress outfits. complete with the tray and hat, and shoes. We added the cigarettes though.
 It could be argued that the cigarettes make the photos. We were giggling and having a blast the entire time.
 From going to get the gachas, to putting all this on, and swapping items to get the right colors, and then just messing with the environmental settings. 
 Taking Photos with my mother is always a great time. 
Make sure to check out her blog.
And her  Flickr.

What I am wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara V4.1
Hands/Feet: Lara V4.1
Head: Catwa Catya
Lipstick: Arte Sunlit Lips
Eyeshadow: Arte Glam Eyeshadow
Hair: [e] Noire
Outfit:Belle Epoque Pop Diner Set

Comments

Popular Posts