Timey Wimey Lovey Dovey Things

Holy crap I have been married to Trey for an entire year! Our anniversary was on 4/26! We did log in together on the day and do photos, but I have been very sick, so I am just now getting around to posting this... Sorry. :(
 If there is one thing that you can say about Trey, it's that he is a man of simple tastes. The list of the things he loves in this world is short. He loves Dr. Who, Tardis builds, The Enterprise, Good music, Dreadlocks, Nikotin joints and cigarettes, and me.
When you have a man with a short list, you try to cater to all of them at once. Even though we couldn't do both the T.A.R.D.I.S and the Enterprise, we decided on one full theme.
We both put on our Doctor gear, and spent one HELL of a time trying to rez the T.A.R.D.I.S. you see in these pictures.
Over all the struggle was worth it and we spend our evening happily cracking jokes, and dancing around the T.A.R.D.I.S. Yelling Allons-y! randomly.

So here is to one year with my favorite Time Lord. May there be many more adventures, paradoxes, and adventures together. XOXO - Your Favorite Companion.
What I am wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara V4.1
Hands/Feet: Lara V4.1
Head: Catwa Catya V2.1
Lipstick: Arte Sunlit Lips
Eyeshadow: Arte Glam Eyeshadow
Hair: Exile:: Closure
Dress: D&N Dr. When Tenth Doctor Dress
Shoes: BHB The Blue Box Flats
Jewelry: Cae Timey Winme Things Necklace
Cigarette: Nikotin Bills 500 (Gacha Rare)

Comments

Popular Posts