Pillow Fight!

It has been a long time since I have done a shoot with my mother. She is so fun to take pictures with, and since she has known me for my entire life, we often times intuitively get each other. This makes it so much easier to explain to her what I want. She is a wonderful blogger and you can check her out here. She is also on Flickr.
We also had the benefit of having my mother and I's dear friend Lilwein with us as well! She made this shoot hilarious! French accent rattling off curse words because she couldn't get the tears to work on her Catwa Mesh Head. Hysterical!
We had a BLAST taking these photos, From left to right is Me (Cereal Amaterasu), Wein (DJ Lilwein Foxdale) and my mother (Geddy McGettigan).
The PJs we have on are absolutely adorable and were from The Designer Showcase. 
They are made by Entice, and are called Angel Witch T-Shirt & Panties. All three of us Rock the Maitreya Lara Mesh body, and Catwa Heads. I am wearing the Catya, and they are wearing the Cathy.
I can't wait to do this again!



Comments

  1. Hello Cereal :) LOVE the pic!!! Also followed her on Flickr :D <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts